Try our no fuss baked porridge recipe for a simple and easy breakfast. Mix all the ingredients in one of our stainless steel lunch boxes and pop in the oven. Easy.
Prep Time: 2 mins
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 50g jumbo porridge oats
- 50g quick cook oats
- 300ml water
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 150ml milk of your choice, plus extra to serve
- Turn your oven on to 170C fan.
- Add the oats and the water to your lunch box to soak whilst your oven is pre-heating. We cooked this recipe in our 1L box
- Once you’re oven is ready, add in the salt, cinnamon and milk. Give it all a good mix and bake in the oven for 25 mins.
- Remove from the oven and add your toppings!
The Good Bits (Toppings)
At this time of year, we like to keep it simple:
- sprinkle of brown sugar
- chopped apple/pear
- dollop of peanut butter
But it's your blank canvas, add whatever you'd like. We just recommend following the porridge trio: crunchy, salty, sweet.